Teeth implants can do everything your real teeth can do. With Concord, NC dental implants, you can:
- Recover your robust bite and ability to eat
- Revive your sense of self-worth
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in professional and personal relationships
At McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an examination, you obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can come up with a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health.
The very best options will rely on the number of teeth you require to replace. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – This is essentially a full artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the crown capping your implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your structure. Adding a bridge fills the void in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they don’t slip around.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Ball-shaped abutments on top of your implants hold your dentures firmly in place. You can eat, smile, and speak without worrying about your dentures moving around.
It’s time to rejuvenate your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry to find out just how you can obtain dental implants in Concord, NC. You can also contact us online.