Choose replacement teeth that look great and work as well as or better than your real teeth. By getting dental implants in Cornelius, NC from us, you can enjoy:
- Care from an experienced team who replaced countless teeth during our careers
- Calming sedation and amenities to keep you pain-free and relaxed
- Multiple implant options from crowns to full-mouth reconstruction
- Digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and other technology to improve your treatment
Schedule a consultation with our doctors to determine how implants can help you regain your oral health. Implants restore both your great-looking smile and your strong bite. Find the treatment that fits your needs by working with our team. You can get:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – Attach attractive and durable crowns to implants to replace a single tooth or multiple teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – You don’t need to change any of your healthy teeth to support a bridge. Instead, you can get a bridge attached to implants to fill the gap created by missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Trust that your new teeth will remain in place when you are speaking and eating. Keep your dentures stable by affixing them to a bar that is attached to your implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Ball-shaped abutments on top of your implants hold your dentures firmly in place. You can eat, smile, and speak without worrying about your dentures moving around.
To set up a consultation for dental implants in Cornelius, NC, call McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry at 704-766-8662 or contact us .