Teeth implants can do everything your real teeth can do. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and ability to eat
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-esteem in personal and professional relationships
At McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Jointly, we can propose a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your lasting dental wellness.
The best remedies will depend upon how many teeth you need to replace. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – This is basically a complete synthetic tooth with the implant as the root and the crown capping your implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills the gap in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Typical dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they do not slide around.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Ball-shaped abutments on top of your implants hold your dentures firmly in place. You can eat, smile, and speak without worrying about your dentures moving around.
It’s time to renew your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry to uncover just how you can obtain dental implants in Gastonia, NC. Call 704-766-8662 todayfor an appointment. You can also contact us online.