Missing teeth impacts individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your pleasure of day-to-day life and produce uncertainty regarding yourself in personal and professional relationships. Oral implants can resolve every one of these issues. With Kannapolis, NC dental implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and ability to eat
- Bring back your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Revive your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function and healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you receive the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can determine a strategy to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-term dental health and wellness.
The most effective options will depend on how many teeth you need to replace. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – This is basically a total artificial tooth with the implant as the root and the dental crown topping your implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the requirement to grind down other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they don’t slip around.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Ball-shaped abutments on top of your implants hold your dentures firmly in place. You can eat, smile, and speak without worrying about your dentures moving around.
It’s time to revitalize your smile and your self-confidence. Arrange your appointment at McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry to uncover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Kannapolis, NC. Call 704-766-8662 today for an appointment. You can also contact us online.