You can address your oral health needs with the variety of services we offer at McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry. We are proud to provide comprehensive dentistry for individuals and families in and near Huntersville, NC.Welcome to McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry Read Transcript
We try to treat our patients as if they're a member of our family. We want to give them the advice that we would want to get if we were in their shoes. Our office philosophy is gentle dentistry with a caring touch. I think that we fulfill that and live up to that. Anybody can fix teeth, or fix cavities, or make dentures. But you want to make sure that you're considering the person that's in the chair and their particular needs and not just focusing on the procedure at hand. If you decide to come to our practice, we will take the time to get to know who you are. We want to know what your concerns are, what you're hoping to achieve, whether it's just a healthy smile, or comfort, or looking better. We'll take some time to get to know you and develop a treatment plan that will satisfy those things that you're looking for and accomplish that in a way that's as comfortable as possible for you. I've never been one for the dentist. I've always been afraid. I always require that nitrous oxide. Dr. D. and Sharon, they wanted me to feel comfortable without it, but it was hard for me because of the fear. Well, now I go in there, I don't have to have anything. I very much trust if Dr. McNulty recommends something, it's something I know I need to get done. I'm not going to lie. I don't love going to the dentist if it's anything other than, Let's clean your teeth and get you out of here. Real deal work, unfortunately, sometimes it happens, whether like I said, I didn't even do anything to break that tooth. It just broke. Sometimes it happens. If and when something like that happens, you want to be in good hands. You want to be with somebody who's not only knowledgeable, but you want a clean office, you want great staff, you want people that care about you. When I'm here, even thought it's only been a few times, I get the impression, and I actually ... it's not even an impression, I know that I'm in good hands. I know that they're going to do the best for what's in my best interests. They're not out to make a bunch of money. They're out to help me as a patient. Speaker 6: About three years ago, my daughter was in school up at Appalachian and took a fall on the ice on the weekend and landed on her mouth, landed on her teeth, fractured a couple of her front teeth. When she came home, she was in tears, because she had a horrible-looking mouth. He fixed it completely. She came back for a follow-up visit to touch it up. She was just amazed at the professionalism and how it looked like new, as if she'd never had or broken her front teeth. That's the reason we come back to this practice.
Our dedicated team stays current on the latest dental advances through our commitment to continuing education. You and your loved ones can trust that you will receive great care from us. Your visits should go as smoothly as possible so you receive effective treatment.
As one of our patients, you can take advantage of each of our services:
- General Dentistry – Maintain your oral health by coming here for professional cleanings and examinations, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and gum disease treatment.
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, dental crowns, dentures, bridges, and other treatments can get your teeth back to looking as good and functioning as well as ever.
- Dental Implants – By getting implants with your replacement teeth, you can eat what you want and smile with confidence by replacing your missing teeth with implants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create the smile of your dreams with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, or a combination of services.
- Tooth Extractions – We can remove teeth, including wisdom teeth, in a comfortable setting at our office.
- Family Dentistry – From toddlers to seniors, we have the services to care for you and your loved ones in one location.
- Emergency Dentistry – If you have an injury or toothache, we offer same-day appointments to stop your pain and get you ready to repair your smile.
Our patients’ comfort is a priority for every member of our team. For patients with dental anxiety, we offer local anesthetic and sedation options to keep you pain-free and relaxed.
Get to know your new dentist in Huntersville, NC. Schedule your next checkup at our office. Call 704-766-8662 or contact us to plan an appointment at McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry.