Protect your oral health with our variety of services at McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry. We are proud to provide comprehensive dentistry for individuals and families in and near Matthews, NC.Welcome to McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry Read Transcript
We try to treat our patients as if they're a member of our family. We want to give them the advice that we would want to get if we were in their shoes. Our office philosophy is gentle dentistry with a caring touch. I think that we fulfill that and live up to that. Anybody can fix teeth, or fix cavities, or make dentures. But you want to make sure that you're considering the person that's in the chair and their particular needs and not just focusing on the procedure at hand. If you decide to come to our practice, we will take the time to get to know who you are. We want to know what your concerns are, what you're hoping to achieve, whether it's just a healthy smile, or comfort, or looking better. We'll take some time to get to know you and develop a treatment plan that will satisfy those things that you're looking for and accomplish that in a way that's as comfortable as possible for you. I've never been one for the dentist. I've always been afraid. I always require that nitrous oxide. Dr. D. and Sharon, they wanted me to feel comfortable without it, but it was hard for me because of the fear. Well, now I go in there, I don't have to have anything. I very much trust if Dr. McNulty recommends something, it's something I know I need to get done. I'm not going to lie. I don't love going to the dentist if it's anything other than, Let's clean your teeth and get you out of here. Real deal work, unfortunately, sometimes it happens, whether like I said, I didn't even do anything to break that tooth. It just broke. Sometimes it happens. If and when something like that happens, you want to be in good hands. You want to be with somebody who's not only knowledgeable, but you want a clean office, you want great staff, you want people that care about you. When I'm here, even thought it's only been a few times, I get the impression, and I actually ... it's not even an impression, I know that I'm in good hands. I know that they're going to do the best for what's in my best interests. They're not out to make a bunch of money. They're out to help me as a patient. Speaker 6: About three years ago, my daughter was in school up at Appalachian and took a fall on the ice on the weekend and landed on her mouth, landed on her teeth, fractured a couple of her front teeth. When she came home, she was in tears, because she had a horrible-looking mouth. He fixed it completely. She came back for a follow-up visit to touch it up. She was just amazed at the professionalism and how it looked like new, as if she'd never had or broken her front teeth. That's the reason we come back to this practice.
We are committed to continuing education to stay up-to-date on the latest advances in modern dentistry. You can feel confident that your family will receive quality care from us. Our dedicated professionals want your dental appointments to go as smoothly as possible.
By coming to our office, you can get the benefits of our services:
- General Dentistry – Protect your healthy mouth with professional cleanings and examinations, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and periodontal treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – You teeth can look great and function as well as ever with dental fillings, dentures, bridges, dental crowns, and other services.
- Dental Implants – With implants for your replacement teeth, you will have the ability to eat what you like and smile with confidence.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Transform the appearance of your smile with teeth whitening, dental bonding, dental veneers, or a combination of services.
- Tooth Extractions – You can have problematic teeth, including wisdom teeth, removed in a comfortable setting at our practice.
- Family Dentistry – We welcome toddlers, teens, and adults of all ages, so we can care for you and your loved ones in one place.
- Emergency Dentistry – Don’t wait to get help if you have dental injury or toothache. We offer same-day appointments to end your pain and restore your oral health.
Your comfort is a top priority for everyone at our practice. If you have dental anxiety, ask how our local anesthetic and sedation options can keep you pain-free and relaxed.
Visit your dentist in Matthews, NC soon. To schedule your next checkup at McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry, call 704-766-8662 or contact us .