When your smile is suffering and also you’re in pain, you need a dental professional prepared to handle the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll find at McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry. Our staff is composed of talented, seasoned dentists and also compassionate staff members who will certainly give you the best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be more anxious than usual. If so, we can carry out sedation prior to your procedure to calm you as well as relax your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and also address any questions you have about your dental treatment. We wish to ensure you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and also advise any restorative or additional types of dental care to end your discomfort as well as get your smile back on track. Below are a few sorts of dental emergencies we typically treat, in addition to steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, after that apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and also discomfort.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth– Use ice to eliminate pain and also swelling, and also bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Recover the tooth by the crown (visible component in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a small amount of dental adhesive where the dental filling was as a non permanent measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental adhesive or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, as well as try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help keep any kind of soft edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is of the essence, visit a skilled emergency dentist in Indian Trail, NC. Call McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry now at 704-766-8662 for an appointment. You can also contact us online.