When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental specialist prepared to take on the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll get at McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry. Our team is made up of talented, seasoned dentists and compassionate team members who will certainly provide you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be much more anxious than usual. If so, we can administer sedation before your treatment to soothe you and relax your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and respond to any type of concerns you have concerning your dental care. We want to make sure you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and recommend any restorative or other kinds of dental care to stop your discomfort and get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of kinds of dental emergencies we typically treat, in addition to steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth– Use ice to soothe discomfort and swelling, and bring any kind of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a non permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a wet tea bag to end any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can really help maintain any soft edges from irritating your mouth.
When time is of the essence, see a competent emergency dentist in Mint Hill, NC. Call McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry right now at 704-766-8662 for an appointment. You can also contact us online.