When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you require a dental specialist ready to tackle the obstacle of fixing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll get at McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry. Our team is composed of gifted, knowledgeable dentists and compassionate team members who will certainly offer you the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be more distressed than usual. If so, we can administer sedation before your treatment to calm you and calm your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and answer any kind of concerns you have regarding your dental treatment. We intend to ensure you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and advise any type of restorative or additional sorts of dental care to end your discomfort and get your smile back on the right track. Below are a couple of kinds of dental emergencies we typically treat, in addition to steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Wash your mouth with warm water, after that use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth– Use ice to soothe pain and swelling, and bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Recover the tooth by the crown (visible part in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a touch of dental adhesive where the filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a wet tea bag to stop any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can help keep any kind of soft edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is essential, see a knowledgeable emergency dentist in Mount Holly, NC. Call McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry now at 704-766-8662 for an appointment. You can also contact us online.