We know and appreciate the value of quality family dentistry. You can feel confident trusting your favorite smiles to us. Put our years of experience to work for you. We never tire of helping our patients to improve and preserve healthy smiles.
If you or a member of the family are afraid about your oral treatment, we have dental sedation to calm your nerves. Just ask about our laughing gas if you want to ensure you are relaxed and pain-free.
Young or old, regardless of your smile care needs, you’ll find it at McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry. We provide a series of excellent oral solutions, all of which will be personalized tailored to your personal needs. These services consist of:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in optimal condition with routine exams, gum disease treatment, fluoride applications, dental sealants, and athletic mouthguards
- Teeth Implants – These artificial teeth roots give you back your natural-looking smile and preserve your jawbone. Consult us and learn all the advantages of implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your complete smile and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or merely a couple of lost teeth. We provide many types of dentures and will help you select the ones most ideal for you.
- Emergency Dentistry – Dental emergencies can happen at anytime. If and when they do, make us your first call to get treated right way.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the stunning smile you’ve been dreaming about. Visit us for veneers, teeth bleaching, and tooth bonding.
- TMJ Solutions – Say farewell to an uncomfortable, hurting jaw with help from a custom dental night guard. It will at the same time assist get rid of damaging teeth grinding.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – You and your loved ones can sleep better when you get an oral appliance to help you breathe easie and to stop snoring.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Matthews, NC who truly cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call 704-766-8662 or to plan your visit to McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry.