- Members of our team speak Spanish
- Receive same-day care for emergencies
- Find the services you need for a healthy smile
At McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry in Charlotte, we serve patients from ages 3 to 93. Children to senior citizens all appreciate the genuine care and gentle touch shown by our dentists, Dr. Brian McNulty and Dr. Luis Dancausse. At our office, you will find:Dr. Brian McNulty on the Office Philosophy Read Transcript
Dr. Brian McNulty on the Office Philosophy
We try to treat our patients as if they're a member of our family, and we want to give them the advice that we would want to get if we were in their shoes, to help them to have the best care that they can receive. Wherever they are along that spectrum of folks, from those that are emergency-based and come in and have a problem right that day, to those that want the finest care that we can provide, and any folks along that spectrum, trying to help them to do the best they can for where they are.
- Dentists with decades of experience between them
- Comprehensive services, from routine dental exams to advanced restorative procedures
- Fast response – often the same-day – for dental emergencies
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays
You can feel confident about the quality of your care in our Charlotte, NC office! Call 704-766-8662 today for an appointment.
Technology Keeps Your Dental Care Comfortable
Our dentists still use instruments like mirrors and probes, but they’ve added newer technology that makes your family’s care not only more precise but more comfortable, too. Our high-tech equipment includes:
- Digital X-rays, which produce images in less time than traditional X-rays since we don’t have to wait for film to develop. Our dentists can enlarge or otherwise sharpen images to get a better look at the inside of your mouth. And digital images are easier to share with insurance companies or other health care providers.
- Intraoral cameras help our dentists see into all the nooks and crannies of your mouth. You’ll be able to see the same view on monitors in our care rooms, so you can more easily participate in your treatment process.
A Caring Staff Complements Our Technology
While this equipment helps us enhance your treatments, our caring staff behind the technology is what really makes your care special! We respond to your needs with many personalized touches. For instance, if you’re more comfortable speaking Spanish, Dr. Luis Dancausse and members of our team are bilingual and are happy to speak Spanish with you.
When they can, our dentists offer you multiple choices regarding your treatment options. They’ll take the time to explain every one. You’re a partner, not just a patient! And you can communicate with our dentists through an after-hours number in the event of a dental emergency.
Some of our comprehensive services you’ll find here include:
- General Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Solutions
To schedule your visit to McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry in Charlotte, call 704-766-8662 or . You’ll find us just off Mallard Creek Road.