- Durable veneers will last for many years
- Reveal a beautiful, white smile
- Correct several flaws with a single treatment
The doctors at McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry are highly experienced with all cosmetic dentistry procedures, but dental veneers in Charlotte are a favorite with our patients. These versatile restorations are popular because of the vast array of benefits you can receive, like:
- Covering chips, cracks, breaks, and uneven teeth
- Providing instant improvement to crooked or gapped teeth
- Restoring a beautiful color to deeply stained teeth
- Creating a Hollywood-perfect smile
The best part is, you can receive your smile transformation in as few as two visits. Call our office at 704-766-8662 now to get started.
Choose From Two Types Of Dental Veneers
Ask us about our natural-looking dental veneer options:
- Porcelain veneers are the more traditional option. These veneers are reliable, look beautiful, and have stood the test of time.
- e.max veneers are made from a high-end ceramic that most closely resembles your natural teeth. They have a way of reflecting light that traditional porcelain veneers cannot match.
No matter which one you choose, teeth veneers cover common cosmetic flaws. These thin, tooth-shaped shells are comfortably bonded to the front of your teeth to create a sort of mask for your smile. Our doctors work carefully to ensure a natural, beautiful look is achieved.
Expect A Smooth, Pain-Free Experience
Dental veneer placement is a multi-step process that normally occurs in two or three visits over the span of a few weeks. We can place a veneer over one tooth, a pair of teeth, or all of your front teeth. We will begin by preparing your teeth for veneers, removing a thin layer of enamel to make room for your veneers to fit naturally within your smile. Most patients feel no discomfort during this process, but you can receive sedation if you’d like.
Once your teeth are prepared, we will take impressions of your teeth and send the information to a lab where your veneers will be custom-made for you. We’ll place temporary veneers so you can still feel confident while you wait. Once they’re ready, we’ll call you back to the office for placement and adjustment.
Call 704-766-8662 or if you are ready to improve your smile with dental veneers in Charlotte. Dr. Brian McNulty or Dr. Luis Dancausse will help you decide if this is the best option to help you achieve your smile goals. If not, we will look at other cosmetic dentistry solutions so you can have your dream smile!