Find Your New Beautiful Smile With Dental Veneers
The doctors at McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry are highly experienced with all cosmetic dental procedures, but dental veneers tend to be a favorite at our Charlotte, NC dentist office. Dental veneers are popular because of the vast array of benefits you can receive, like:
- Covering chips, cracks, breaks, and uneven teeth
- Providing instant improvement to crooked or gapped teeth
- Restoring a beautiful color to deeply stained teeth
- Creating a Hollywood-perfect smile
The best part is, you can receive your smile transformation in as little as two visits. Call 704-766-8662 now to get started.
We Offer Two Types Of Dental Veneers
Ask us about our natural-looking veneer options:
- Porcelain veneers are the more traditional option. These veneers are reliable, look beautiful, and have stood the test of time.
- e.max veneers are made from a high-end ceramic that most closely resembles your natural teeth. They have a way of reflecting light that traditional porcelain veneers cannot match.
Dental veneers cover common cosmetic flaws. These thin, tooth-shaped shells are comfortably bonded to the front of your teeth to create a sort of mask for your smile. Many patients fear that their dental veneers will not look natural, but our doctors work carefully to ensure a natural, beautiful look is achieved.
Expect A Smooth, Pain-Free Experience
Dental veneers placement is a multi-step process that normally occurs in two or three visits over the span of a few weeks. We will begin by preparing your teeth for veneers. We can place veneers over one tooth, a pair of teeth, or all of your front teeth. Preparation means that we will remove a thin layer of enamel to make room for your veneers to fit naturally within your smile.
Once your teeth are prepared, we will take impressions of your teeth and send the information to a lab for creation of your new smile. We’ll place temporary veneers so you can still feel confident while you wait for your final veneers. Once they’re ready, we’ll call you back to the office for placement and adjustment.
Call 704-766-8662 if you are ready to improve your smile with dental veneers. Dr. McNulty or Dr. Dancausse will help you decide if this is the best option to help you achieve your smile goals. If not, we will look at other cosmetic dentistry solutions so that you can have your dream smile!