At McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry, we care for all smiles, whether they belong to energetic 3-year-olds or their 90-year-old great-grandparents. At our office, Dr. Brian McNulty and Dr. Luis Dancausse provide comprehensive family dentistry in Charlotte, including:Dr. Luis Dancausse on family dentistry and a child's first visit Read Transcript
I enjoy getting to know the patients and their families and watching them grow up in front of my eyes. When I first started, everybody was new. Now, 20-plus years into it, I've developed relationships with patients, and their families, and their kids, and their kids' kids. It's fun to see that.
Yeah, we see patients anywhere starting at 3 years of age to the rest of their lives. We can see patients sooner than 3, but typically 3 is when patients are able to sit still and cooperate. We take special care to show them what we're doing and explain to them, in terms that they can understand that's nonthreatening. Kids usually do just great.
- General dentistry services to consistently maintain your family’s oral health
- Emergency dentistry if you or your family members require immediate attention
- Restorative dentistry to improve the strength of your smile and relieve any pain you may be experiencing
- Cosmetic dentistry solutions to help you feel better about smiling every day
- A warm and welcoming environment so patients of all ages are relieved of any dental anxiety
Call 704-766-8662 to schedule your family dental care with us today. You will be treated with the respect you and your family deserve.
We Protect, Save, & Strengthen Young Smiles
Dr. McNulty and Dr. Dancausse offer a variety of dental services for the entire family, including the smallest smiles in your family portrait. Your child should visit our dentists for the first time at about 3 years old. You should begin brushing and caring for your baby’s teeth from the moment the first one erupts in their mouth. If you feel like your child needs to be seen sooner, we can take a look and refer you to a pediatric dentist if necessary. Otherwise, we like to wait until your little one is old enough to understand our instructions and have a pleasant visit.
Waiting until 3 also means that many of your child’s baby teeth will be in, and we can do a first dental exam and possibly a dental cleaning, if they are comfortable doing so. You can also expect helpful advice on some of the topics parents want to know about most:
- The importance of brushing and flossing during childhood
- Helping your child stop sucking their thumb or pacifier
- How to encourage your child to brush effectively
- Preventive measures that will protect your child’s teeth into adulthood
Looking for kids’ dentistry or family dentistry in Charlotte, NC? Give us a call at 704-766-8662 to schedule appointments for the entire household! Or simply .