- Bilingual team members speak English & Spanish
- Enjoy personalized treatment recommendations
- Benefit from our dentists' decades of experience
Put yourself first when choosing a new dentist, because at McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry, that’s what we intend to do. Our patients are #1, and that’s exactly how they are treated by our family-friendly dentists in Charlotte. If you’re ready to enjoy visiting the dentist, give us a call.Dr. Brian McNulty on what sets them apart from other dental practices Read Transcript
Dr. Brian McNulty on what sets them apart from other dental practices
I think the thing that sets us apart is the individual care that we strive for with our patients. Again, we try to see folks as individuals, as people that are not just teeth and a head, but individuals that have concerns and maybe problems in life. Dentistry's some of that, but we want to be able to welcome them here as kind of members of our extended dental family to provide the very best care that we can in a way that's comfortable.
If you decide to come to our practice, we will take the time to get to know who you are. We want to know what your past experiences in dentistry have been. We wanna know what your concerns are right now, what you're hoping to achieve, whether it's just a healthy smile, or comfort, or looking better, we'll take some time to get to know you and develop a treatment plan that'll satisfy those things that you're looking for, and accomplish that in a way that's as comfortable as possible for you.
- Comprehensive services, including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry
- Digital X-rays and other advanced technology that makes your care easy and comfortable
- Safe inhaled sedation or oral sedation to keep you relaxed throughout your treatment
To visit a dentist who puts you and your family first, call us today at 704-766-8662.
Experience Dental Technology That Works
Technology is changing every aspect of the world around us, including your experience at the dentist. You can expect excellent care and feedback after an appointment in our office. We use equipment like an intraoral camera to provide the information you are looking for. Here is some of the technology we’ve invested in for your benefit:
- Digital X-rays are a huge improvement over traditional film X-rays. The results are almost instant, which means we get the answers we need that much faster. In addition to speed, there is far less radiation exposure, which means you are better protected!
- Intraoral cameras have changed the face of dentistry. This camera (about the size of a pen) can capture images of the surfaces of your teeth for evaluation. You can actually see what we see, which will help you make the best decisions for your oral health.
- CAESY Education is the next step in your ownership over your own care. Not only will we explain treatment options, but we will also give you access to additional information about the care we recommend so that you can think through your options and make a great choice for your smile.
Feel At Home In Our Dental Office
The moment you walk in our building, you will sense the care that we give our patients. The office is clean and welcoming, and our staff will immediately greet you and help you feel at ease. We are known for the TLC we provide for patients, and we can’t wait to show you the same. We especially enjoy providing care for patients who speak Spanish because Dr. Luis Dancausse and several of our team members are bilingual!
If you are looking for a dentist office where the patient is #1, you can end your search. Just listen to what our current patients have to say about their experiences in our office. Our reputation is one of genuine patient care, and we can’t wait to see you benefit from our approach. Call our family-friendly dentists in Charlotte at 704-766-8662, or .