At McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry, our dentists provide services like restorative dentistry to solve a wide variety of dental problems. But the best way to deal with such problems is to keep them from occurring in the first place. That’s where general dentistry in Charlotte comes in!Dr. Luis Dancausse on General Dentistry Options Read Transcript
We see patients anywhere from 3 to patients in their nineties. We offer full-service dentistry and by that I mean we start with exams, diagnostics, radiographs, cleanings, whether it's just a regular cleaning or deep cleaning for periodontal disease or gingivitis. Also, we offer fillings, typically, it's the tooth-colored composite fillings, crown and bridge work, dentures, both full and partial dentures. We restore implants, we do some extractions, we do some root canals, pretty much a little bit of everything.
Our general dental care can:
- Help you avoid problems like cavities and gum disease
- Educate you about oral hygiene and lifestyle changes you can make to improve your dental health
- Make you less likely to experience damage that may require restorative repair
In addition to dental exams, our dentists offer lots of general dentistry services like fluoride treatments and dental sealants to keep your family’s teeth in top shape. To visit dentists who focus on preventive care to keep problems from ever happening, call 704-766-8662.
Preventive Dental Care Keeps Your Teeth In Shape
Regular dental care keeps your teeth in great shape, much like regular exercise keeps your body in shape. While brushing and flossing at home is important, so are dental cleanings and dental exams and other general dentistry services at our Charlotte, NC dental office. To keep your teeth healthy, our dentists offer:
- Fluoride treatments to help prevent cavities
- Dental sealants to keep back teeth and other tough-to-reach areas free of decay
- Nutritional counseling to help you make dietary choices that will keep your teeth, and your body, healthy
- Gum disease treatment to prevent tooth loss caused by infected gums
- Athletic mouthguards custom made to protect your teeth during sports or other activities
If you have halitosis (bad breath), Dr. Brian McNulty or Dr. Luis Dancausse will determine the root cause and suggest products that can help. In some cases, bad breath is caused by dry mouth. In addition to being uncomfortable, dry mouth makes you more susceptible to tooth decay. We’ll develop a treatment plan for alleviating your dry mouth symptoms.
If you need to schedule a dental cleaning or other general dentistry in Charlotte, call McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry at 704-766-8662. You can also . Located off Mallard Creek Road, our dental office is easily accessible from either I-77 or I-85.