Chew Any Foods That Make You Happy And Healthy
At McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry, we offer many restorative dentistry services to help you comfortably enjoy each meal, as well as digest your food properly. Our treatments will also:I'm Having a Hard Time Chewing Read Transcript
Well, if you're having a hard time chewing, there's no better place to be than in our office. All our training is aimed at identifying those kind of situations where missing teeth make it hard to chew or teeth that are loose or sore from bite issues, those kind of things. But that's a big part of the initial evaluation we do for folks is to see just how well they're chewing, how comfortable things are. We're especially trained at identifying painful things, things that are out of the ordinary. We can, as part of the treatment plan, identify those things and develop a treatment plan that will get that taken care of in short order.
- Improve your appearance
- Ensure better overall oral health
- Stop any dental pain that is making it hard for you to chew
Call 704-766-8662 to speak with Dr. McNulty or Dr. Dancausse at our Charlotte, NC dentist office.
Get A Stronger Smile With Restorative Dentistry
How you chew your food affects your health and happiness. If you can’t sit down to a favorite meal due to dental issues, you’re missing out on one of the simple joys in life. And the inability to chew beneficial foods prevents you from feeling your best each day.
To help you chew your food – and make life a little easier – Dr. McNulty and Dr. Dancausse offer:
- Dental crowns, which provide protection for teeth that have been damaged due to decay or injuries, and are made of strong porcelain that is customized to appear completely natural
- Dental bridges, also made of durable porcelain and used to replace missing teeth in your smile
- Dental implants, or replacement tooth roots, to hold new teeth firmly in place and prevent slippage
- Dentures to replace some or all of your teeth and ensure your ability to chew
- Tooth fillings to protect teeth that have been treated for decay
- Root canals to rid your tooth of damaged pulp, which can cause severe pain and prohibit you from enjoying meals
Call 704-766-8662 to go over your restorative dentistry options with Dr. McNulty and Dr. Dancausse at our Charlotte, NC dentist office. Get on the fast track to enjoying your favorite foods again!