So many major dental issues can be prevented with quick and comfortable dental cleanings and dental exams in Charlotte. As with our other general dentistry services, cleanings and exams maintain your smile’s health and beautiful appearance.
At our Charlotte, NC office, we will ensure:
- Your teeth are in excellent condition and receive proper restorative dentistry treatment if necessary
- Your gums remain healthy and free of infection
- Your overall oral health is consistently good
Call us today at 704-766-8662 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Brian McNulty or Dr. Luis Dancausse. We provide gentle cleanings for all family members, and we always make sure young patients feel welcome and at ease in our dental office.
Dental Cleanings & Exams Ensure Long-Term Dental Health
Our fast and hassle-free dental cleanings and exams help keep dental issues from causing you pain or leading to expensive procedures. Here’s how your visit will go:
- You’ll come into our welcoming dental office and sign in with an iPad
- We’ll call you back and closely examine your teeth, gums, tongue, and cheek tissues for any irregularities using digital X-rays, which are far safer than traditional X-rays
- Intraoral cameras will let you see exactly what we see on monitors while examining your mouth
- Your teeth will be professionally cleaned to rid them of plaque and tartar that cannot be removed by store-bought products
- You’ll be provided with great tips for taking care of your teeth at home until your next dental cleaning
During your visit, Dr. Brian McNulty or Dr. Luis Dancausse may also recommend preventive services such as dental sealants, fluoride varnishes, nutritional counseling, and nightguards or athletic mouthguards.
Although cleanings and exams are painless, you may have sensitive areas of your mouth, which we will treat gently and numb if necessary. For exceptionally anxious patients, we offer sedation. Inhaled sedation provides a calming sensation that only lasts the length of your visit. It is perfectly safe for children, and it can relieve their dental anxiety so they no longer fear visiting the dentist in the future. For a deeper level of relaxation, we may recommend oral sedation.
Call our office at 704-766-8662 to book dental cleanings and dental exams in Charlotte. You can also .