Show Off a Healthier Smile With Charlotte Dental Cleanings & Exams
About 1 out of 4 adults has untreated decay. Source.
Having healthy teeth and gums can make a world of difference in how you feel about yourself. You don’t want to worry about major dental issues that can be easily prevented! Our quick and comfortable dental cleanings and exams in Charlotte will help maintain your smile’s health and beautiful appearance. With our help, you will:
- Walk out of our office with teeth that are in excellent condition
- Catch any problems in your mouth as early as possible
- Keep your gums healthy and free of infection
- Improve your overall oral health
Call us today at 704-766-8662 to schedule your appointment with our dental team. You will find a wide-range of general dentistry services for you and your whole family. We always make sure young patients feel at ease in our dental office.
Ensure Long-Term Dental Health With Thorough Care
Your car needs regular maintenance to stay in top shape, and your teeth do too! Our dental cleanings and exams help keep dental issues from causing you pain or leading to expensive procedures. Here is what you can expect:
- We closely examine your teeth, gums, tongue, and cheek tissues for any irregularities with the help of digital X-rays. You can feel safe knowing that they use far less radiation than traditional X-rays.
- You will be able to see exactly what we see when examining your mouth, thanks to our intraoral cameras that produce images you can watch on monitors.
- We will clean your teeth and remove any signs of plaque and tartar that you can’t reach with regular brushing.
- We may recommend other preventive services, such as dental sealants and fluoride varnishes, to further protect your teeth.
- At the end of your visit, we’ll provide several tips for taking care of your teeth at home until your next dental cleaning. We can even provide nutritional counseling if you need assistance protecting your smile through your dietary choices.
Although cleanings and exams are painless, you may have sensitive areas of your mouth, which we will treat gently and numb if necessary. For exceptionally anxious patients, we offer sedation. Inhaled sedation provides a calming sensation that only lasts the length of your visit. It is safe for children, and it can relieve their dental anxiety so they no longer fear visiting the dentist in the future. For a deeper level of relaxation, we may recommend oral sedation.
Maintain healthy smile habits with dental cleanings and exams in Charlotte. Call our office at 704-766-8662 to schedule your appointment. You can also .