Benefit From A Healthier Smile With Regular Dental Cleanings & Exams
So many major dental issues can be prevented with quick and comfortable dental cleanings and exams at McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry. As with our other general dentistry services, cleanings and exams maintain your smile’s health and beautiful appearance.
At our Charlotte, NC dentist office, we will ensure:
- Your teeth are in excellent condition and receive proper restorative treatment if necessary
- Your gums remain healthy and free of infection
- Your overall oral health is consistently good
Call 704-766-8662 to schedule your appointment with Dr. McNulty or Dr. Dancausse today. We provide gentle cleanings for all family members, and we always make sure young patients feel welcome and at ease in our office.
Quick Dental Cleanings & Exams Ensure Long-Term Dental Health
Our fast and hassle-free dental cleanings and exams help keep dental issues from causing you pain or leading to expensive procedures. Here’s how your visit will go:
- You’ll come into our welcoming office and sign in with an iPad
- We’ll call you back and closely examine your teeth, gums, tongue, and cheek tissues for any irregularities using digital X-rays, which are far safer than traditional X-rays
- Intraoral cameras will let you see exactly what we see on monitors while examining your mouth
- Your teeth will be professionally cleaned to rid them of plaque and tartar that cannot be removed by store-bought products
- You’ll be provided with great tips for taking care of your teeth at home until your next cleaning
During your visit, Dr. McNulty or Dr. Dancausse may also recommend preventive services such as dental sealants, fluoride varnishes, nutritional counseling, and nightguards or athletic mouthguards.
Although dental cleanings and exams are painless, you may have sensitive areas of your mouth, which we will treat gently and numb if necessary. For exceptionally anxious patients, we offer inhaled sedation to provide a calming sensation that only lasts the length of your visit. Inhaled sedation is perfectly safe for children, and it can relieve their dental anxiety so they no longer fear visiting the dentist in the future.
Call 704-766-8662 to book your appointment with us today. Our courteous and caring staff are here to help schedule your visit and answer any questions you may have beforehand!