Any time you or a family member are experiencing dental pain in Charlotte, you need to call 704-766-8662 to be treated by Dr. Brian McNulty or Dr. Luis Dancausse right away at our office. We offer:I'm in Pain or Have Discomfort Read Transcript
If you're in pain or you have discomfort, again, we would do an evaluation, get some X-rays and radiographs, and try to diagnose and see what's going on, do what we can to get you out of pain immediately.
- Immediate pain relief
- Same-day appointments if you’re experiencing an emergency
- Triage service to best determine your needs before your treatment
- An after-hours number so you can reach us 24/7
Call McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry now so we can save and improve your smile!
We Stop Your Discomfort Before Beginning Treatment
Once you’re in our office, our dentists will examine your mouth to determine the cause of your dental pain. We can then numb the area to ensure you experience no pain. In some cases, we might recommend dental sedation to help you fully relax while providing treatment. Our dental sedation options greatly help if you suffer from dental anxiety.
We use inhaled sedation, which only lasts the length of your treatment, and oral sedation, which offers a deeper effect for more complex procedures or for those with greater anxiety.
Our Dental Services End & Prevent Dental Pain
With around 60 years of combined dental experience, Dr. McNulty and Dr. Dancausse have treated just about every type of dental emergency. Depending on the cause of your dental pain, they will recommend:
- A dental crown to cover your tooth if it has been injured or needs to be protected after being treated for tooth decay
- A root canal to stop dental pain caused by damaged pulp inside your tooth
- Tooth replacement options if your dental discomfort is the result of missing teeth or failing restorations, or to provide you with a full smile if you do require any teeth to be extracted
Call 704-766-8662 today to live without dental pain in Charlotte. You can also .