Restore Your Smile With Strong, Beautiful Dental Implants
If you’re missing teeth, it’s important to replace them. Having an empty space in your smile can cause many other dental issues and become a daily stress factor while you try to hide your smile. Dental implants can solve all these problems and more. Implants can:Dr. Brian McNulty on Dental Implants Read Transcript
Dental implants are the state-of-the-art for replacing individual teeth. When many teeth are missing, there might be other ways that are best, but when there's an individual tooth that's missing, that's the best approach. You don't have to change anything about the adjacent teeth. Dental implants can go right in that one spot where the tooth is missing and not only help you chew better, but fill in the gap and get the smile back that was lost when that tooth was lost. When the implant is in place and has been fully restored, it looks almost exactly like the natural tooth. It feels like it, it brushes and flosses just like your natural teeth.
- Ensure you have a strong, healthy, and attractive smile
- Improve the health of your other teeth
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw, a common result of leaving teeth missing for too long
- Enhance your overall health, since you’ll be able to properly chew and digest foods
At McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry, we work closely with specialists who place the dental implants, and then we custom create the beautiful replacement teeth – crowns, bridges, or dentures – to complete your new smile.
Call 704-766-8662 to schedule a consultation with Dr. McNulty or Dr. Dancausse at our Charlotte, NC dentist office. They’ll determine if dental implants will benefit your smile as they have for so many others.
Choose The Perfect Implant Solution For Your Smile
Many patients prefer dental implants over traditional dentures and bridges to improve their smile. This is because dental implants are incredibly strong, do not need to be removed to be cleaned, and will never slip out of place, as dentures often do.
Implants are titanium rods that function like tooth roots when placed in your jaw. They naturally fuse to your jawbone, then act as dependable anchors for replacement teeth, whether you’re missing one tooth or all of them.
Dental implants can be used with several different dental restorations, including:
- Dental crowns, for replacing a single tooth
- Dental bridges, for replacing a few missing teeth
- Dentures, for replacing several missing teeth to an entire mouthful
With implant dentures, you’ll enjoy a choice of either:
- Implant-supported dentures. Your dentures are attached to a bar that is connected to these specialized implants, ensuring your dentures never slip out of place while you’re eating.
- Implant-retained dentures. These dentures snap onto balls on top of your dental implants, which secures them so you can eat and smile with confidence.
Enjoy Comfortable Options During Your Dental Implant Procedures
In our relaxed office, we’ll examine your mouth to make sure dental implants are right for you. Using the latest technology, including digital X-rays, we will determine if your jaw is strong enough to support the implants and the best positions for the implants to be placed.
While a dental specialist will place your implants, we will work tirelessly to ensure that you are comfortable and relaxed during your visits with us, whether at a consultation or during any procedures required before your implants are placed. If you are ever in discomfort, all you need to do is let us know!
Call 704-766-8662 for an easy consultation at our Charlotte, NC dentist office. We look forward to providing your new smile soon!