- Technology saves time & improves results
- Trust our dentists' years of experience
- Feel better about your smile & yourself
Cosmetic dentistry in Charlotte not only helps you feel better about your appearance, it can also improve your oral health. In some cases, cosmetic flaws can make it tough to keep your teeth clean, which can lead to issues like cavities or gum disease. Our dentists will make sure your smile not only looks good but is easy to maintain, too!Dr. Brian McNulty on Cosmetic Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
Dr. Brian McNulty on Cosmetic Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry takes into account many different things: color of teeth, shape of teeth, position of teeth, crowded teeth, crooked teeth, those kind of things. We don't provide orthodontic services here, but we've got some excellent orthodontists who are part of our extended team, if you will. We can refer folks to them, if it's a matter of crowding and crookedness.
As far as color of teeth is concerned, there are many ways to handle that. We do some whitening for patients where they can take some trays home and use medicine inside the trays that does a very effective job of lightening teeth. Sometimes the only way to get a uniform pretty smile is with porcelain veneers, and that can be a very effective approach also.
Cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Give you the confidence to pursue new opportunities
- Improve your self-image
- Make you more open to social interactions
To see how we can improve your smile, call McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry at 704-766-8662.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments Transform Your Smile
Your new smile doesn’t have to take months – your flaws can vanish in as little as one visit to our office. Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Dental Veneers – We will comfortably bond these thin shells to the front of your teeth. You can choose traditional porcelain veneers or e.max veneers, made from a strong, beautiful ceramic that reflects light like your natural teeth. Either option can cover chips, cracks, misshapen teeth, and other imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer professional take-home teeth whitening treatments from respected brand Zoom. You can select either a treatment designed to be worn during the day or one to be used at night, whichever is most convenient for you.
- Tooth Bonding – In one appointment, our dentists can apply sturdy tooth-colored resin directly to your teeth and sculpt it to conceal minor flaws such as chips, uneven edges, small gaps, and discoloration.
Peace Of Mind Starts With A Consultation
The first step in your smile transformation is a consultation with Dr. Brian McNulty or Dr. Luis Dancausse. They’ll discuss your smile goals with you and examine you using the latest dental technology like digital X-rays. They’ll explain all your options and determine which cosmetic dentistry treatments make the most sense for you.
In some cases, you’ll have multiple treatment options. If your teeth are discolored, for example, your choices could include dental veneers, tooth bonding, or teeth whitening. Among factors they’ll review with you:
- Flaws you want to fix
- Your overall oral health
- Your budget
If you’re ready to improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry in Charlotte, call McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry at 704-766-8662. You can also .