Receive Your Stronger, Healthier Smile With Restorative Dentistry
Taking care of your smile leads to improved overall health and confidence. That’s why Dr. McNulty and Dr. Dancausse offer restorative dentistry at our Charlotte, NC dentist office to:
- Replace missing teeth that are causing chewing or appearance issues
- Repair any teeth that have been damaged by cavities, infections, or trauma
- Prevent further dental issues by correcting your problems now
Call 704-766-8662 to schedule your appointment at McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry. Our doctors and team are here to provide comfortable care and long-lasting solutions.
We Repair & Replace Your Teeth For Your Long-Term Health
Dr. McNulty and Dr. Dancausse have decades of experience in restoring smiles. Some of the many ways they can do this for you include:
- Dental implants, which are made of titanium and act as replacement tooth roots to keep replacement teeth firmly in place
- Tooth fillings, which are made of natural-looking, long-lasting material and placed to protect teeth that have been treated for tooth decay
- Dental crowns, which are tooth-colored porcelain “caps” that protect damaged teeth or can be used with bridges or dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Inlays and onlays to provide protection for fractured teeth or teeth treated for decay but do not require full dental crowns
- Root canals to rid teeth of infected tooth pulp that could be causing severe dental pain, followed by a dental crown placed on the tooth to protect and strengthen it
- Dental bridges, which replace missing teeth and can also be supported by dental implants
- Dental veneers, which are bonded to the front of your teeth to strengthen your smile and cover cosmetic issues such as chips, stains, gaps, or cracks
Call 704-766-8662 or fill out our online form to schedule your appointment or ask any questions before your visit. Our doctors and entire team are ready to provide you with the healthiest and strongest smile.