Receive Your Stronger Smile From a Charlotte Restorative Dentist
More than half of adults have pain from their dental problems. Source.
Taking care of your smile leads to improved overall health and confidence. As your restorative dentist in Charlotte, we can repair your damaged or diseased teeth or replace any missing teeth to give you a complete smile. As a result, you will:
- Bite and chew all your favorite foods with ease
- Smile with confidence
- Stop the pain in your mouth
- Speak more clearly
- Prevent further dental issues by correcting your problems now
Call 704-766-8662 now to schedule your appointment at McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry. Our team is here to provide comfortable care and long-lasting solutions.
Repair & Replace Your Teeth for Your Long-Term Health
Our dentists have decades of experience replacing missing teeth and repairing damaged ones. Some of the many ways they can do this for you include:
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots are made of titanium and keep replacement teeth firmly in place.
- Dentures – Full or partial dentures can be supported by your gums, your healthy remaining teeth, or dental implants for the most lifelike performance.
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings are made of natural-looking, long-lasting material to discreetly protect teeth treated for tooth decay.
- Dental Crowns – Our tooth-colored porcelain “caps” protect damaged teeth. They can also be used with bridges or dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Inlays And Onlays – These partial crowns provide protection for fractured teeth or teeth treated for decay without needing full dental crowns.
- Root Canals – This procedure rids your teeth of infected pulp that could be causing severe dental pain. It is usually followed by placing a dental crown on the tooth to protect and strengthen it.
- Dental Bridges – These restorations replace missing teeth and can also be supported by dental implants.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are bonded to the front of your teeth to strengthen your smile. They also cover cosmetic issues such as chips, stains, gaps, and cracks.
No matter what kind of restorative care you need, we offer two forms of sedation so you can stay calm and relaxed during your treatment. You can choose laughing gas or oral sedation. You’ll feel confident knowing your dental needs are in the hands of a compassionate team!
Bring back your healthiest and strongest smile with the help of a restorative dentist in Charlotte. Call our dental practice at 704-766-8662 for an appointment or .