If you have damaged, decayed, or missing teeth, our dental crowns and bridges in Charlotte offer an easy and long-lasting solution that will give you back your functional grin. We have decades of experience restoring patients’ smiles with strong, natural-looking dental crowns and bridges, and we are ready to repair your smile too. Our restorations will:
- Repair damaged teeth to keep them healthy
- Prevent you from dealing with dental discomfort
- Keep nearby teeth from shifting out of place
- Ensure your oral health by replacing missing teeth
- Improve your appearance
- Enhance your digestion, since you’ll be able to properly chew food
- Cover dental implants for a secure tooth replacement option
Call our office at 704-766-8662 to schedule your appointment.
Strengthen Your Teeth With Dental Crowns
A single dental crown is one of the most common types of dental restorations. Our dental crowns are made of porcelain and customized to perfectly cover your tooth. After examining your smile with digital X-rays and taking impressions, we’ll give you a stronger smile in as little as one more appointment. Our porcelain crowns are:
- Versatile – In addition to breaks, they can repair cracks, worn-down teeth, or moderately to severely decayed teeth. We also use them to restore the strength and appearance of a tooth after performing root canal therapy.
- Beautiful – Your non-metal crown will be made to look completely natural next to your other teeth.
- Strong – Durable porcelain holds up well under chewing pressure and will allow you to eat any foods you like.
If your tooth is damaged but doesn’t require a full dental crown, an inlay or onlay may be the solution. An inlay is made of porcelain and protects the space in the middle of your tooth, between the “cusps.” Onlays are similar but can cover your tooth’s full biting surface and cusps.
Fill in Your Smile Gaps With a Bridge
If you have missing teeth, a dental bridge offers you the chance to have a complete smile. Made of porcelain, these replacement teeth are designed to blend in with all of your teeth. We fix dental crowns to the teeth on either side of your gap to hold your bridge in place. Your dental bridge can also be supported by dental implants.
Apart from improving your appearance, dental bridges benefit your smile by:
- Reducing your risk of gum disease and tooth decay, by preventing food from becoming stuck in smile gaps and leading to bacteria buildup
- Improving your ability to speak
- Keeping your neighboring teeth in place
- Enabling you to chew hard, nutritious foods such as apples and nuts
- Lasting for years with proper oral care habits
Whether you need a crown or a bridge, we offer two forms of sedation. Select laughing gas or oral sedation so you remain comfortable and pain-free during your treatment.
Regain the function of your smile with our dental crowns and bridges in Charlotte. Call 704-766-8662 today to schedule a consultation or .