Dental crowns and bridges in Charlotte are easy and long-lasting solutions for many dental issues, especially damaged, decayed, or missing teeth. At McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry, we offer crowns and bridges to:
- Repair damaged teeth to keep them healthy
- Prevent you from dealing with dental discomfort
- Keep nearby teeth from shifting out of place
- Ensure your oral health by replacing missing teeth
- Improve your appearance
- Enhance your digestion since you’ll be able to properly chew any foods
- Cover dental implants for a secure tooth replacement option
Call our Charlotte, NC dental office at 704-766-8662 to schedule your visit. Dr. Luis Dancausse and Dr. Brian McNulty have decades of experience in restoring their patients’ smiles with strong, natural-looking dental crowns and bridges, and they are ready to repair your smile too.
Strengthen Your Teeth With Dental Crowns, Inlays, & Onlays
Our dental crowns are made of porcelain and customized to perfectly cover your tooth. They protect teeth that have been broken by holding them together. After examining your smile with digital X-rays and taking impressions, we’ll provide your new, stronger smile in as little as one more appointment. Porcelain crowns are:
- Versatile – In addition to breaks, they can repair cracks, worn-down teeth, or moderately to severely decayed teeth. We also use them to restore the strength and appearance of a tooth after performing root canal therapy.
- Beautiful –Your non-metal porcelain dental crown will be made to look completely natural next to your other teeth.
- Strong – Durable porcelain holds up well under chewing pressure and will allow you to eat any foods you like.
If your tooth is damaged but doesn’t require a full dental crown, an inlay or onlay may be the solution. An inlay is made of porcelain and protects the space in the middle of your tooth, between the “cusps.” Onlays are similar but can cover your tooth’s full biting surface and cusps.
Fill In Gaps With Beautiful Dental Bridges
Dental bridges fill in gaps in your smile caused by missing teeth. Made of porcelain, these replacement teeth are designed to blend in with your entire smile. They are held in place by dental crowns that are fixed to teeth on either side of the gap. Your dental bridge can also be supported by dental implants.
Apart from improving your appearance, dental bridges benefit your smile by:
- Reducing your risk of gum disease and tooth decay, since food can become stuck in your smile’s gaps and lead to bacteria buildup
- Improving your ability to speak
- Keeping neighboring teeth in place
- Enabling you to chew hard, nutritious foods such as apples and nuts
Your dental bridge should remain in excellent shape for at least 10 years with easy maintenance.
Call 704-766-8662 today to schedule a consultation for dental crowns and bridges in Charlotte, or . Dr. Dancausse and Dr. McNulty will provide the guidance and gentle treatment you deserve while gaining your new smile.