Strengthen Your Smile For Years To Come With Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment
Gum disease, also known as periodontal disease, can be caused by a number of issues such as improper oral health, but it can also be comfortably corrected at McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry Charlotte, NC dental office. If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while and are experiencing bleeding, red, swollen, or tender gums, Dr. Brian McNulty or Dr. Luis Dancausse will provide gentle gum disease treatment that will:Dr. Luis Dancausse on Gum Disease Treatment Read Transcript
When patients present with periodontal disease or gum disease, it involves a little deeper-type cleaning. In an effort to do that without discomfort, we get the areas numb that we're going to work on that day, and we go in and do the treatment, which just basically entails removing the tartar or the deposits around each tooth, and by being numb, you don't feel anything.
- Rid your gums of any infected tissues using the most noninvasive, comfortable techniques
- Ensure the health of your teeth and prepare teeth affected by gum issues for restorative dentistry treatment
- Create a treatment plan so you won’t have to deal with further gum issues
Call 704-766-8662 to contact us today for an easy consultation at our Charlotte, NC dentist office.
Treating Your Gum Disease Without Surgery
We understand why gum treatment causes people to shy away from the dentist, even when they are coping with considerable pain. At McNulty and Dancausse General Dentistry, we not only provide the most comfortable treatments in our Charlotte, NC dental office, but we also make sure you have the easiest and most comfortable recovery time at home.
Depending on your mouth’s condition, you may receive:
- Laser gum treatment, a far more comfortable alternative to traditional gum surgery, that evaporates infected tissue in your gums and prevents unnecessary bleeding
- Scaling and root planing, a “deep cleaning” process that removes tartar from your gumline and smooths your tooth roots to rid your teeth of unhealthy bacteria
- Antibiotics to ensure your gums remain healthy
You will feel no discomfort whatsoever during your treatment. Our friendly staff and doctors will properly numb your mouth if needed and ensure you feel totally at ease.
Preventing Gum Disease
Gum disease is often caused by buildup of food between teeth and on gums, which leads to a growth of bacteria that can make its way under your gums. Through regular dental cleanings and dental exams, we can prevent you from dealing with these issues.
Call 704-766-8662 to schedule your gum disease treatment Charlotte, NC area consultation with Dr. Brian McNulty or Dr. Luis Dancausse today at our relaxed dental office. Your initial exam will lead you on the path to a healthier smile.