With dental implants in Mount Holly, NC, you can love having replacement teeth that look excellent and work as well as — if not far better than — your real teeth. When you come to our office for new teeth, you get:
- A team that has years of experience replacing teeth
- Soothing sedation and amenities to keep you comfortable
- A wide range of dental implant treatments, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth restoration
- Innovative technology, including digital X-rays and intraoral cameras
Figure out which implants are most ideal for you with an assessment by one of our doctors. You have an implant solution for your lost teeth. Our dentists will guide you to decide which treatment is ideal for you. You can get:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – To replace one tooth or multiple teeth, we can attach long-lasting and beautiful crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge anchored to implants is a great alternative for filling a space left by numerous lost teeth. Unlike a standard bridge, we won’t need to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – With dentures attached to a bar that is connected to your implants, you ensure that your dentures will not slip out of place while you’re eating.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Snap onto ball-shaped abutments on top of your implants. This secures your new teeth so you can eat, smile, and speak with confidence.
Call McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry right now at 704-766-8662 to arrange a consult for dental implants in Mount Holly, NC. You also can schedule .